This Senior UX/UI Design opportunity is located onsite in the heart of East London Tech City, Silicon Roundabout. This individual will lead the design and creation of intuitive user experiences. They will be responsible for translating user research, business goals and requirements into user ﬂows, wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity designs. If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to own your work and make an impact, look no further.
Nansen specializes in building digital platforms, tools, and services that elevates the experience of a business's entire customer journey. At Nansen we believe that behind today’s digital disguises, the world is still human: emotion underpins every action we take. We love that our work affects real people in profound ways, and we use empathy as a means to connect with those with whom we work. We also believe in taking care of our team members, and practice this by providing 25 days of vacation, opportunities for personal learning among other things.
- Drive user experience and design
- Analyze UX problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business requirements and goals
- Incorporate market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design
- Quickly and iteratively create interaction flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups throughout the design process
- Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications
- Work closely with developers to understand constraints and come up with customer centric solutions.
- 5+ years of design experience
- An online portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design
- 3+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar
- Proficiency with Sketch, Creative Suite and Invision
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders and client teams
- Experience with digital media, e-commerce, search, social, and other major application types and their UX patterns
- Ability to plan and run UX and Design workshops
- Experience in conducting customer and consumer research, applying models for both qualitative and quantitative research
- Practiced in communicating and advocating for design
- Experience coordinating and planning with team members (creative, tech and project)
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations
- Experience leading projects and guiding/mentoring other designers
- Understanding service design, human centered design and google design sprints
- Principle/Figma/Protopie/Etc experience is desired
What you’ll get from Nansen
- 25 days paid vacation
- Company paid phone
- Life Insurance
- Open office environment
- Daily breakfast, drinks, and snacks
- Flexible work schedule
- Exposure to product innovation in a growing organization
- A laid back office and (very) casual dress code
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You must already be qualified to work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
We look forward to working with you.
No recruiters and no phone calls please!