About the Job
Nansen is searching for an Episerver developer with at least 4 years of experience to join our team in London.
We are looking for someone that is humble, open-minded and a team-player. Someone that is happy to help other colleagues if or when the need arises. An academic background is nice, but it is not a requirement for us.
Nansen is a digital agency with offices in Chicago and London. At our London office, you will work with a small driven and experienced team in East London Tech City.
We believe genuine personal relationships produce truly impactful work. We relentlessly focus on our culture by embracing a combination of work and life; empathizing and understanding our clients and partners; driving innovation with lean, agile, human design processes; and continually improving so we can be the best at what we do.
Ultimately, we create value and advantage for our customers through robust, meaningful, customer experiences. We specialize in envisioning, designing and optimizing impactful customer- and user experiences which spans across websites, intranets, and e-commerce solutions on the EPiServer platform for mid-sized to large companies all over the world.
What you will be doing
- Develop and integrate innovative, beautiful digital ecosystems containing websites, intranets and e-commerce sites for large global clients, using .Net and the EPiServer platform.
- Take an active part in the early phases when developing projects for our clients.
- Be part of one of the best DevTeams in the industry (soon in history).
- Together with business developers, creatives, programmers, and designers collaborating in Agile projects, design sprints and hackathons. Taking responsibility in serving our clients as a key member of our agency.
We are looking for someone who…
- Has more than 4 years of experience in software development.
- Has substantial experience in developing web-based .NET solutions using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Is greatly familiar with developing websites based on the Episerver platform.
- Has experience in leading development efforts on an Episerver website.
- Has strong language skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Has passion for the craft with a drive to improve current and add to your skillset.
- Has an interest in Agile system development.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment working with a wide range of clients.
- Is open-minded and embraces new cross cutting technologies.
You might also have the following
- Experience with Episerver Commerce and other CMS platforms.
- Episerver Certified Developer CMS & Commerce, Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer, MCSD Web development.
- Familiarity with frameworks like React, Angular or Vue.
- Experience with headless content management systems.
- Developed and maintained high volume ecommerce solutions.
- Familiar with TFS, Git, Octopus, Team City, Jira, Azure Web Apps, IIS, Akamai, test automation.
What you’ll get from Nansen
- 25 days paid vacation
- Daily breakfast, drinks, and snacks
- A laid back office and (very) casual dress code
- Open office environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Exposure to product innovation in a growing organization
- A startup feel and atmosphere
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You must already be qualified to work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
We look forward to working with you.
No recruiters and no phone calls please!